Pages

Sunday 21 April 2013

When I woke up on the holidays By Latisha

When I woke up on the 21st of April me and my sister woke up so early we sneaked into the lounge turned on the tv and watched cartoons from 7:00 am till 9:00 am then we washed our faces put on some clothes and then cleaned up the lounge when our mum and dad were asleep.


My sister had nutri-grain and I had toast then we got some felts and colour pencils then coloured in a colouring book till 1:00 am and then my sister was watching tv while I was on the computer playing some games.

Then I went to sit down on the couch and watch tv after that I went outside to play on my scooter with my cousin.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Latisha
Its me Alazay I like your story on
you and your sister and guess what?
I have a scooter too . When you have time
can you come see my blog? my brother is on
my blog

Post a Comment