Pages

Wednesday 10 April 2013

This is when I was Critiquing Someone else's artwork By Latisha


Reviewing Somebody Else’s Artwork
Have a look at the artwork’s in classroom.
Choose one which is your favourite to critique.

Please be honest, don’t just choose your best friend’s for friendship sake, choose someone’s artwork that shows quality, contrast, boldness and originality


Whose artwork do you like the most?
I really like Caitlin’s artwork because it looks very bold and very detailed.



Why did you choose
this person’s artwork?
Because there are no smudges and it stands out really good.



What would you do next time to ensure your artwork is just as good?
I would take a far away photograph because I think it would look better than my close up photograph.



If you were going to give this person a rating out of ten what would you give it and why?

I would give Caitlin a 10/10 because I think she worked really hard and it is really
outstanding.



0 comments:

Post a Comment