Pages

Saturday 20 April 2013

Watching movies all day long on the holidays By Latisha

On the 20th of April I was watching movies all day long from the morning and it was pretty much tiring but it was fun. I had watched a lot of movies and had ate lots of ice-cream.


I then had a sleep and then I woke up and me and my sister were playing in the lounge but we were annoying our parents but we pretty much didn’t care then we sat down and watched tv after that my mum woke up around the afternoon and then me and my sister had to clean up.

It was such a really fun day just watching tv it was really cool and enjoyable.

1 comments:

Lavinia said...

Hi Latisha
You must of had a really fun day. I wonder what was your favourite movie of the day. You must have been full from eating lots of ice cream. Keep up the holiday blog posts

Post a Comment