Pages

Friday 26 April 2013

My cousins birthday By Latisha

Today it was my cousins birthday he had turned 4 years old it was so fun we had a barbeque and we cooked some sausages, pork chops, steaks, chicken, rump steak and plenty more of meat.


We played some games like pass the parcel and the prizes were bubbles a teck deck and these sticky hands you can throw and it will perfectly stick good on your wall.


We also played a chocolate game and if you rolled a six you could cut lots of chocolate of the bar but you only have to eat one at a time. And also my two greedy cousins took some chocolate when no one was looking to.


And the most funnest of all was whacking the penyader my aunty had arranged a penyader and we all got a turn at whacking it down my cousin as 12 years old and he did a really big wack and all the lollies fell out.


The kids also got lollie bags to. At night we had got some cake but some people missed out on cake like me and my two other cousins. We were watching a really cool movie called pitch perfect it was a cool movie to.

But the room was crowded with kids I was also holding my little cute and adorable cousin alesha ann she is only 6 months and I was also holding my other cousin makenstar but I don’t know how many months she is. My cousin might be opening his presents up tomorrow. Then we had left back home for a rest.

0 comments:

Post a Comment