Pages

Tuesday 23 April 2013

Playing outside all day on the holidays By Latisha

On the 22d of April I woke up watched some cartoons with my sister and then cleaned the couches had a shower then had breakfast. After that I went outside and played on my scooter then my sister had come out to play with me to.


After a while my cousin asked me if I wanted to go to the skate park so I said yes. When we had ended up at the skate park at the basin it was only a little boy their and me and my cousin.

I then scooted back home and made some popcorn with my popcorn machine. Then it started to rain after a while the rain went away and I went back to the skate park. We had been their for 30 minutes then we went back home to my cousins house then we made more popcorn with our popcorn machine and hopped on youtube.

0 comments:

Post a Comment