Pages

Saturday 20 April 2013

This is when I went to my aunt's house when holidays first started By Latisha

On april the 19th when holidays started I went to my aunt's house to visit my cousins and it really awesome it was so fun me and my cousins were listening to music, playing on the bikes and scooters and we were watching movies on the ps3 at my cousins house to.


I had stayed over at my aunt's house for the night and when I woke up in the morning me and my cousin were watching movies. Then me and my family went to go buy some seafood and fire bread in the morning then we went to a market and bought some food then we got home.

By the time me and my family got home my dad grabbed the computer and watched movies. Me and my sister had two plates of ice-cream and it was delicious.

0 comments:

Post a Comment