Pages

Wednesday 10 July 2013

Netball By Latisha

Today I played netball with my friends it was so Awesome I scored more goals then all of them my friends said I was like a professional, and I got 30 goals in for my team my team was proud of me because I standed out for them. Why do you ask me why I'm good at netball, well I joined a netball team at my school and I was taught be my netball coach she taught me a lot of moves, like when you have the ball in your hand never take a step or your teams out , and most of all keep in position and when you are goal shoot remember to keep focus on the hop and when you let go of the ball remember to flick your hand in the air and guess what you have got a goal in isn't that awesome and if you follow these steps your team will be very proud of you. Thank you for listening to my story I wrote.     

1 comments:

Caitlin said...

Hi Latisha,

really interesting story you have written it tells me so much well anyways keep up the good work.

Post a Comment