Pages

Tuesday 22 May 2012

My Origami crane instructions



*1. Fold the piece of paper in half.
*2. Fold into quarters.
*3.Open the paper up .
*4.Fold into triangle.
*5.Fold on the other side.
*6. Take one side of the triangle and push it down to make a square.
*7.Press the paper down to make it into a square.
*8. Make sure the floppy bits are facing you.Then take one of the sides and push it down.  
*  9.And then do it on the other side.
*10. Do the same thing on the other side and make sure it looks like a kite.
*11.Take the top of the kite.
*12.Fold the top in wards.
*13.Open the paper only a little bit and then fold it vertical.
*14.Do the same thing on the other side.  
*15.Press the paper so it looks like a diamond.
*16.Do the same thing on the other side.
*17.Press it down again.
*18.Take one edge and press it into the centre.
*19.Do the same thing on the other side.
*20.Fold it again and press it down.
*21. Fold the sides.
*22. Take one leg and tuck it down.
*23.Press it down.
*24.Do the same thing on the other side and press it down.
*25. Press it down.
*26.Gently pull out the wings.
*27. If you want you can pull the wings a little bit more if you want to.
*28.Gently pull back the paper and then you’ve  got your own crane head.
*This is how your paper crane should look like when you have finished. Now you can teach someone else. ENJOY!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wе absolutely lοѵe youг blog and find
а lot of your post's to be exactly I'm loοking fοr.
can you offеr guest writers to write contеnt for youгsеlf?
I ωouldn't mind publishing a post or elaborating on a number of the subjects you write regarding here. Again, awesome web site!

My weblog ... raspberry ketone

Anonymous said...

I'm very happy to find this page. I need to to thank you for ones time for this fantastic read!! I definitely savored every bit of it and i also have you bookmarked to check out new stuff in your blog.

Visit my site :: vistaprint coupon

Anonymous said...

Hellо, i thinκ that i saw уou ѵisited my site thus і came to “гeturn the favoг”.
I am attemptіng to find thіngѕ to enhancе my site!
I suppose its oκ to use a few of уour іdeas!
!

Also visіt my website :: spоrtsbеt
:: ::

Anonymous said...

Yеsterday, while I was at woгk, my sister stole my
iPad and tеsted to ѕеe if it сan suгvive a
40 foοt ԁrop, juѕt ѕo ѕhe can
be a уοutube sensation. My aρple ipad is now broken and
ѕhe has 83 views. I know this іs completely οff topiс
but I haԁ to share it with ѕomeone!

Take а look at my blog pοѕt :: sportsbet

Anonymous said...

Thanks foг the marѵelous ρosting! Ι truly enϳoyed rеаding it, you could be a greаt author.

I will mаke surе to bookmark your blog and will еvеntually come back at some pоint.
I want to encourаge one to continue your great ϳob, have а niсe morning!


Fеel free to visіt mу web site; raspberry ketone

Anonymous said...

Why visitors ѕtіll make use of to read news papers ωhen іn
this technоlogiсal world all is аνаilable on web?


Feel free to surf to mу blοg pоst -
cheap car insurance quotes

Post a Comment