Pages

Wednesday 10 July 2013

Soccer By Latisha

Today I played soccer with my friends well I did play soccer, Netball, and rugby today. It was fun. I got lots of scores for my team it was Awesome. The class I'm in is Rm 18 and me and my whole class versed Rm 17 girls and boys it was so cool. I love to play soccer but my favourite sports is Rugby, I know it's a boys sport but can't a girl play it. Well anyways I had a really good time my class won because we have really good soccer players in my class. I don't want to let rm 17 down though. Thank for listening to my story I told you. :) .

2 comments:

Lavinia said...

Hi Latisha
How are you? how have you been? I have missed you. I hope you have had lots of fun at your new school good for you and your class that you won. Well see ya I will see you soon hope you comment back.

From
Lavinia

Anonymous said...

Hey Latisha

Sounds like your having lots of fun at your new school, and playing a lot of sport. I think its cool that you like to play rugby, girls are allow to enjoy sports too! Well I hope you are having fun keep carrying on with your netball, soccer and rugby playing (:

Post a Comment