Pages

Sunday 21 April 2013

When I went to the skate park with my cousin in the holidays By Latisha

Today on the 21st of april me and my cousin scootered to the skate park at the basin and it was so fun. I did a wheele and a back pop on my scooter and I grinded on my scooter to.


Me and my cousin had 2 pizzas before we left to go to the skate park and I took a big drink their to. Me and my cousin left at 12:00pm and got home at 3:54pm. We had so much fun and it was awesome after a while my dad and mum brought my sister to the skate park with her scooter to.

After 1 hour it was only me my cousin and these other two people which we hadn't known then after a while lots of people were showing up. When I got home me and my mum went to sylvia park to by some really cool clothes then we got home and had butter chicken for dinner and it was delicious.

1 comments:

Joy Paton said...

Hi Latisha,

I have been enjoying reading your blog posts over these holidays. I love reading the describing words in your writing, just remember to check your punctuation-capital letters for names, full stops at the end of sentences, etc. You sure are having an action packed holiday. I am down in Christchurch at the moment. Today I went to the Museum. It was on the Christchurch Earthquake that hit the city two years ago. It was very interesting. I learnt that the bell that fell from the Catholic Cathedral weighed 3660kg's and that Christchurch had been getting Earthquakes back in the 1800's.

I look forward to reading more of your holiday blog posts.
From Miss Paton

Post a Comment