Pages

Wednesday 24 April 2013

Wendys !!!YUM!!!

Today I had a shower and had a pie for breakfast and it was delicious. Me my mum and my sister got ready and went to wendy's for lunch it was so !!YUM!!. Me my sister and our mum went to the shops to buy load’s of lollies.


We then got home and I got my scooter and scootered back to the shops with my cousin. I had 3 dollars and bought some lollies. We then scooted back home really fast because it was pouring down so fast in panmure.


There was water falling down from shops and it was horrible it was certainly not a good day to rain.


We had got back home and we watched tv and hopped on youtube for a really long time. My dad, mum and sister got back from shopping and brought back some delicious food home.


For dinner we had chicken sandwiches with bread,
lettuce, tomatoes, and cheese it was so yummy.

1 comments:

Lavinia said...

Hi Latisha
It must not have been a good day in the rain. But you must have had great lunch. That must of been loads of lollies but you might not want to eat to much because you might get a sugar rush. But for dinner what you had was nice and healthy. Keep up the blogging.

Post a Comment