Pages

Wednesday 1 May 2013

A delicious dinner and desert By Latisha

Today for dinner I had burgers they were so !!!YUM!!!. After that when me my mum dad and sister finished eating dinner me my mum and dad did our chores. When everything was done me my nan and sister backed some brownies and had it with ice-cream it was so !!!YUM!!!. After that I was so full then I hopped on my home computer to put some holiday stories up on my blog then I went and watched tv with my mum and dad while my sister was fast asleep. Then my mum took her to bed and what we're watching right now is extreme waterparks their is surfing games their so you pretend that you are surfing but you are standing on a board and controlling it in the water. We are also watching extreme roller coasters this one is 5 feet it is so scary I will never ride it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment