Pages

Sunday 5 May 2013

A delicious lunch By Latisha

Today when me my dad and sister came back from church my mum had stayed home with my new born baby sister and she prepared lunch for us.


For lunch we had a yummy roast pork. I ate all of my lunch up cause I was so hungry. After lunch I cleared the table wiped it down dried it then I put up the chairs.


After that I went on youtube and played some cool music then I went on a site called miniclip and it’s full of cool games. The game that I played was clubpenguin.

I logged into my account but my password and username is a secret well anyways I just can’t wait to go to school tomorrow on may the 6th so the date today it may the 5th and it is sunday.

1 comments:

Tim said...

Hi Latisha,

I love your Delicious Lunch story. Keep Up The Good Work

Post a Comment