Pages

Saturday 4 May 2013

Me and my family went to chipmunks By Latisha

Today me and my family went to chipmunks before we left we went to my nan’s house to pick up something then we dropped of our little new born baby of at my dad’s parents house then we left to go to chipmunks. When we got there I saw my friend from my old school and we were playing together we hadn't seen each other in a long time.


Then my dad bought me and my other sister a kids meal we had ate it and then went to go play. When I went on this chipmunk bouncy castle slide and I went to the top but when I came down I burned scraped my hand it was also stinging to.


I then went to the cafe and asked politely for a plaster and then I went back to playing with my sister and my friend. Then me and my family left and went to the bank in sylvia park then we went to countdown to buy some lollies chips and drinks then we came back home and then I went on my home computer to put holiday stories up on my blog and play some cool games while my mum and dad are watching tv.

1 comments:

Tim said...

Hi Latisha,

It looks fun. I hope chipmunks was fun. I wish I was there to

Post a Comment