Pages

Friday 22 March 2013

My Freeze frame photo By Latisha

I was presenting Emily  Maki was the green peace June was the camera person and Linda was the reporter. It took a lot of time to get our work together and it was really frustrating. But we had finished our work in the right time. And I was so pleased with my group because no one was mucking around. Only if we had two people in our group we could have some parents but it's okay because we had our group all set up. We had started this on the 21' st of march  and I found the right group to do it with and I think we done a really good job because the class were able to say what our roles were. The other groups did well too.      

1 comments:

Tiare said...

Hi Latisha,

You have a detailed sentences. Keep up the good work.

By
Tiare. Your BFF

Post a Comment